How can I increase my chances of getting pregnant?
Many people find it difficult to get pregnant, or to get someone pregnant, sometimes the goalie is just too good to slip one past him. There are some tips however that will help you out:
- Make sure you have sex while you’re ovulating. You can get an ovulation prediction kit which will let you know 24-48 hours before you’re ovulating. There is a better chance of the sperm getting to an egg if the timing is right.
- Cut down on caffeine. Cut it out completely if you can, it will not help your fertility.
- Keep everything cool, cool showers, anything to keep those areas cool, on you and your partner.
- Both of you should take multi-vitamins, not only will they make sperm stronger; they’ll help your baby’s health when you do get pregnant.
- Have lots of sex, the more shots you take the better your chances of scoring.
- Avoid alcohol, smoking and other drugs, you don’t want to kill sperm and eggs before they get a chance.
- Stay positive; a negative attitude can be harmful in many ways.
Hope this helps answer your question, and I hope it helps get you knocked up.
Check this link out for information: